To make an appointment: Call the office at 361-883-5500 on Mondays through Fridays from 8 am to 5 pm.
Our clinic locations are:
- 2421 Ayers Street in Corpus Christi at the corner of Ayers and Baldwin Streets.
Our Programs, Services, Classes and Clinics
- Medical care
- Prescription assistance through prescription programs
- Vision care
- Low cost eye wear in partnership with Layton Optical
- Behavioral Counseling in partnership with The Ecumenical Center
- Diabetes Education in partnership with Texas A&M
- Diabetes Support Group
- Low Impact Exercise Classes
- Healthy Cooking Classes in partnership with Methodist Healthcare Ministries’ Wesley Nurses and Texas A&M Extension Services Family & Community Health and Coastal Bend Food Bank
- Dental Health Care Classes in partnership with Del Mar College Dental Hygiene Program
- Blood Pressure Management and Education
- Faith and Finance Classes in partnership with STCH
- Faith and Work Classes in partnership with STCH
Mission of Mercy provides free medical care for acute and chronic conditions through face to face appointments and through telemedicine appointments. We also assist patients in acquiring prescription medications at little to no cost through our Prescription Card Program and Prescription Assistance Program.
Our patients depend on Mission of Mercy for ongoing treatment and prescription medications. Patients return for regularly scheduled appointments, allowing physicians to monitor their condition and provide access to prescription medications. Patients who require specialty care are referred to doctors in the community who provide no-cost or low-cost services to our patients.
Our professional volunteers and medical team members donate their time and skills.
Text Heal to 41444 to Donate!