To Schedule an Appointment: Call the office at 361-883-5500 on Mondays through Fridays from 9 am to 5 pm.
Our clinic locations are:
- Medical Center
2421 Ayers Street — (In Corpus Christi, corner of Ayers and Baldwin)
- Sandia – Knolle Jersy Farms
2377 FM 70 — (In Sandia)
Our Programs, Services, Classes and Clinics
- Medical care
- Prescription assistance through prescription programs
- Vision care
- Low cost eye wear in partnership with Layton Optical
- Behavioral Counseling in partnership with The Ecumenical Center
- Diabetes Education in partnership with Texas A&M
- Diabetes Support Group
- Healthy Cooking Classes in partnership with Methodist Healthcare Ministries’ Wesley Nurses and Texas A&M Extension Services Family & Community Health and Coastal Bend Food Bank
- Faith and Finance Classes in partnership with STITCH
- Faith and Work Classes in partnership with STITCH
Mission of Mercy provides medical care for acute and chronic conditions and assists patients in acquiring prescription medications at no cost to the patient. We accomplish this through professional and lay volunteers who donate their time and skills.
Our patients depend on Mission of Mercy for ongoing treatment and prescription medications. Patients return for regularly scheduled appointments, allowing physicians to monitor their condition and provide access to prescription medications. Patients who require specialty care are referred to
doctors in the community who provide no-cost or low-cost services to our patients.