MASH BASH 2020 — MARK YOUR CALENDAR – MARCH 6, 2020!
ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL — WE NEED YOU at Mission of Mercy’s annual signature fundraising event called “MASH BASH 2020”.
Enter the Infirmary on Friday, March 6, 2020 at 6 pm at the Ortiz Center and enjoy Bar-B-Q by the world famous Corpus Christi Mustangs!
This fun casual themed medical military event will include dinner, dancing, silent auction, bid board, photo opt, raffle, table decoration contest, costume contest, special games, awards, cash bar, fun decorations, and much more. Special games include: Syringe Darts, Mini Mine Field Golf, Grenade Toss, and a custom built Giant Version of OPERATION.
Tickets are $125 p/p and table sponsorships start at $1,500
Casual Uniform Dress Code will include medical scrubs, military fatigues, nurse uniforms, camo, feather boas or have some fun and dress like your favorite character like “Hot Lips, Hawkeye, or Klinger! Best dressed male and female awards will be issued!
Registration for 2020 will open soon!!!!!!
The “MISSION MOMENT” will allow guests to secure a naming opportunity for our Mission of Mercy Medical Center with a minimum $1,000 personal gift. With your support, this event will allow us to fulfill our mission of providing 92 clinic days, recording 4,000 patient visits, and assisting patients in acquiring prescription medications through our Medical Center and mobile medical clinic in the Coastal Bend. We are asking for your commitment and support to help reach our goal of $100,000 by sponsoring a table, purchasing tickets and/or donating an auction item. Table sponsorships start at $1,500 and tickets are $125 each.
If you have any questions or need tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 361-883-5500 ext. 112. Thank you for helping us to restore dignity and “Healing through Love” at mobile clinics, providing free health care and assistance with medications.
MASH BASH 2018
Our 2018 Award Winners Were:
- Nancy and Peter Anzaldua, Kathy Black, and Sandie Weiss, RN — “Impact Award”
- D. John Navar — “Best Male Costume Award”
- Gianna Talone Sullivan — “Best Female Costume Award”
- Sweet Adelines — “Best Decorated Table Award”
MASH BASH 2017
Thank you for making Mission of Mercy’s annual signature fundraising event called “MASH BASH 2017” held on Friday, March 3, 2017 a tremendous success! Our event raised $229,046 in revenue with $21,762 in expenses and $207,283 went into the bank to help our patients! Our 2017 Award Winners Were:
- Margot Nier, RN, Vicki Maixner, RN and Nancy Smith, RN — “Impact Award”
- ArtFly Design, LLC — “Design Award”
- St. John of the Cross Church in Orange Grove — “Clinic Partnership Award”
- United Way of the Coastal Bend — “Community Health care Advancement Award”
- Karen O’Connor Urban— “Momentum of Mercy Philanthropy Award”
- Oscar Garcia — “Volunteer Excellence Award”
- David Paul — “Best Male Costume Award”
- Suzanne Bice — “Best Female Costume Award”
- NuStar Energy — “Best Decorated Table Award”
MASH BASH 2016
Thank you for making Mission of Mercy’s annual signature fundraising event called “MASH BASH 2016” held on Friday, April 1, 2016 a tremendous success! Our event raised $121,069 in revenue with $18,550 in expenses and $102,519 went into the bank to help our patients! Our 2016 Award Winners Were:
- Partnership Award – First United Methodist Church
- Volunteer Excellence Award – Durward Thompson
- Momentum of Philanthropy Award – Andy Crocker
- Impact Award – Bill Dennis, MD, Richard Porter, MD and Kent Tompkins, MD
- Best Dressed Male Award – Dave Liddle (as Klinger)
- Best Dressed Female Award – Kimberly Tompkins
- Best Decorated Table Award – Bill Dennis, MD