ATTENTION ALL PERSONNEL — REPORT FOR SURGERY at Mission of Mercy’s annual signature fundraising event called “MASH BASH 2018”. Enter the Infirmary on the USS Lexington on Friday, March 2, 2018 at 6 pm.
This fun casual themed medical military event will include dinner, dancing, silent auction, bid board, photo opt, raffle, table decoration contest, costume contest, special games, awards, cash bar, fun decorations, and much more. Special games include: Syringe Darts, Mini Mine Field Golf, Grenade Toss, and a Giant Version of OPERATION.
Entertainment to be provided by Cruise Control and the Sweet Adelines. KRIS TV 6 New Team — Mike Gillaspia, Rachel Cole, and Maclovio Perez to serve as Masters of Ceremony. Food provided by Corpus Christi Mustangs, Texas Roadhouse and Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Casual Uniform Dress Code will include medical scrubs, military fatigues, nurse uniforms, camo, feather boas or have some fun and dress like your favorite character like “Hot Lips, Hawkeye, Klinger, etc.”
The “MISSION MOMENT” will allow guests to secure a naming opportunity for our Mission of Mercy Medical Center with a minimum $1,000 personal gift. With your support, this event will allow us to fulfill our mission of providing 92 clinic days, recording 3,000 patient visits, and assisting patients in acquiring prescription medications through our five mobile medical clinics in the Coastal Bend. We are asking for your commitment and support to help reach our goal of $100,000 by sponsoring a table, purchasing tickets and/or donating an auction item. Table sponsorships start at $2,000 and tickets are $125 each.
You and/or your organization will be acknowledged in our marketing efforts including our website, event program, email blasts, newsletter, event Power Point, and more! Each guest will receive a free dog tag and t-shirt. Remember you can also win awards in our “Best Decorated Table Contest” and “Best Costume Contest”.
If you have any questions or need tickets, email email@example.com or call 361-883-5500. Thank you for helping us to restore dignity and “Healing Through Love” at mobile clinics, providing free healthcare and assistance with medications.
CURRENT MASH BASH 2018 SPONSORS
American Bank/Borden Insurance
Crocker Moving & Storage
John and Lynette Navar
MASH BASH 2017
Thank you for making Mission of Mercy’s annual signature fundraising event called “MASH BASH 2017” held on Friday, March 3, 2017 a tremendous success! Our event raised $229,046 in revenue with $21,762 in expenses and $207,283 went into the bank to help our patients! Our 2017 Award Winners Were:
- Margot Nier, RN, Vicki Maixner, RN and Nancy Smith, RN — “Impact Award”
- ArtFly Design, LLC — “Design Award”
- St. John of the Cross Church in Orange Grove — “Clinic Partnership Award”
- United Way of the Coastal Bend — “Community Healthcare Advancement Award”
- Karen O’Connor Urban— “Momentum of Mercy Philanthropy Award”
- Oscar Garcia — “Volunteer Excellence Award”
- David Paul — “Best Male Costume Award”
- Suzanne Bice — “Best Female Costume Award”
- NuStar Energy — “Best Decorated Table Award”
MASH BASH 2016
Thank you for making Mission of Mercy’s annual signature fundraising event called “MASH BASH 2016” held on Friday, April 1, 2016 a tremendous success! Our event raised $121,069 in revenue with $18,550 in expenses and $102,519 went into the bank to help our patients! Our 2016 Award Winners Were:
- Partnership Award – First United Methodist Church
- Volunteer Excellence Award – Durward Thompson
- Momentum of Philanthropy Award – Andy Crocker
- Impact Award – Bill Dennis, MD, Richard Porter, MD and Kent Tompkins, MD
- Best Dressed Male Award – Dave Liddle (as Klinger)
- Best Dressed Female Award – Kimberly Tompkins
- Best Decorated Table Award – Bill Dennis, MD