Many of our patients are uninsured and don’t qualify for health assistance programs or are under-insured and can’t afford their high deductibles or expensive medications. Our funding comes from the generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations, the faith community, service clubs, workplace giving and others in the communities we serve. Thanks to our donors and many volunteers, we are able to provide health and dental care, including prescription medications – all for free!
If you would like to donate to our Maryland and Pennsylvania clinics, you may donate via the secure connection here or you may print and complete the form and mail it to the following address:
Mission of Mercy
22 S. Market Street, Suite 6D
Frederick, MD 21701
What Your Dollars Do
- Provide an extraction and relief to a young mother who has been in pain and in desperate need of dental care; she is able to continue caring for her child.
- Provide insulin or diabetic medication to a middle-aged working woman, who otherwise could not afford the doctor visits and needed maintenance medications.
- Help a father with high blood pressure medication so he can continue working and provide for his family.
- With your help, hundreds of patients will receive the care they need, so they are able to maintain their health and stay out of the emergency room.
Ways To Give Today:
Tribute Donations – A tribute gift “in honor of” or “in memory of”, honors or remembers
someone special in support of Mission of Mercy. In addition to your tax-deductible gift, we
also mail a card in your name notifying the honoree or the family.
Matching Gifts– many employers match their employee’s contributions to charities like Mission of Mercy. This is a great way to double your impact. Please check with your employer to find out. If your employer participates in a matching gifts program, we’re happy to help with the necessary paperwork and submit the request. Please contact Jennifer White at 301-682-5683 x204.
Stock/Securities Gifts – you can make a donation of stock or marketable securities. Instruct your broker to send securities to “DTC 0141 (First Clearing/Wells Fargo Advisors) for the account of Mission of Mercy Acct# 8515-0972. Please contact Jennifer White by phone or email that you will be making a gift of securities: jwhite@aMissionofMercy.org or 301-682-5683 x204
Gift Planning – Consult your tax advisor to determine the best way to include Mission of Mercy in your charitable giving plans. Did you know that if you are over the age of 59 1/2 and able to withdraw from your traditional IRA or other tax-favored retirement plans, you may be able to make a gift without paying an early withdrawal penalty. Those over 70 1/2 may consider a Qualified Charitable Distribution that enables you to make gifts directly from traditional or Roth IRAs to qualified charities in a total amount up to $100,000 without incurring federal income tax.
Donate A Car *NEW* – you can donate a car that you don’t use or want anymore for an easy tax deduction! The car can be in any condition, and pick up is provided. Call 1-855-500-RIDE (7433) or learn more here.
Workplace Giving Campaigns through United Way, Community Health Charities, America’s Charities–pledge a contribution through payroll deduction and give a gift before it is taxed.
- Maryland State Employees – Maryland Charity Campaign (MCC) 860704883
- Federal Employees – All Combined Federal Campaigns (CFC) 64562
- Many campaigns will allow you to write-in the charity name, in this case, write Mission of Mercy, Inc., 22 S. Market Street, Frederick, MD 21701, Tax ID 86-0704883