No doubt, there is a gap in healthcare coverage. Too many families are without healthcare for a variety of reasons.
1-in-5 Arizonans are without health insurance. 1-in-4 are underinsured, meaning they cannot afford the co-payments, their premiums, or their deductible amounts; or the coverage is not covering specific needs. Thanks to your contributions, Mission of Mercy keeps people out of the emergency rooms, saving our community thousands of dollars each year.
What Your Dollars Do
- Provide necessary medications to a mother with a serious chronic condition, who otherwise would be unable to afford her vital prescriptions
- Help a father with high blood pressure to be diagnosed early and addressed so he can continue working
- Heal a child from an infection before they have to visit the Emergency Room
- Find a grandmother in terrible shape with no health insurance, just in the nick of time, giving healing through the love and compassion of our medical staff and volunteers
How You Can Help!
- Arizona Charitable Tax Credit – by directing your gift to Mission of Mercy, you can take a CREDIT on your state taxes. Up to $800 per couple or up to $400 per individual. Learn more.
- Tribute Donation – A tribute gift “in honor of” or “in memory of”, honors someone special while showing your support Mission of Mercy. Make a “tribute” for a special occasion and we take care of sending the card. Make a tribute donation.
- Healing Through Love Giving Society – this special group of donors have made a 5 year multi-year commitment. If you would like to discuss this giving opportunity and the areas where your gift will make the most impact, please call 602.861.2233.
- Legacy Giving Society – is comprised of donors who have confirmed us as a beneficiary in their estate plans by listing Mission of Mercy Arizona in their will, trust, life insurance or retirement plan. There are many different ways to ensure that your contribution makes a lasting impact. Call Catherine Amiot to discuss today at 602.861.2233.
- Volunteer – giving of your time is just as important as any monetary gift. We cherish our volunteers who help us make each mobile clinic day possible. Learn more.
For general questions about giving, please call Jessica Green at 602-861-2233.