**For clinic locations, and appointments, please click HERE**
Since 1997, Mission of Mercy has provided more than 200,000 patient visits and dispensed more than 300,000 prescriptions.
Continuing Care and Medical Services
Mission of Mercy is a medical home for many without a primary care doctor.
With a fully equipped mobile unit, Mission of Mercy is able to diagnose and treat conditions ranging from acute to chronic illnesses. Clinics have been designed to resemble a private primary care clinic office and provide a continuum of care, not just urgent or screening services. With an emphasis on preventive care and chronic disease management, we help patients avoid dangerous complications and costly emergency care.
Collaborative relationships enable our patients to receive additional no-cost medical care, including lab tests and X-rays, and more.
Mission of Mercy Arizona doctors can provide services in the following areas:
- Skin conditions
We offer many onsite diagnostic services, to include:
- Blood Pressure
- Visual Acuity Testing
- Finger Stick Blood Glucose and Cholesterol
- Urine Dipstick Analysis
- Urine Pregnancy Tests
- Fecal Occult Blood
- Oxygen Saturation
- Electrocardiogram (per doctor discretion)
Access to Care Program
Mission of Mercy’s work to prevent, manage and treat acute and chronic conditions is coordinated under the umbrella of their Access to Care Program which contains the following four components:
- Primary Healthcare – We provide compassionate, holistic and cost-effective primary care to Maricopa County’s uninsured population. We are the only completely free mobile medical clinic that also dispenses free medications, serving Maricopa County’s uninsured and under-insured with no sliding scales or co-pays.
- Child Services – Children receive free doctor visits, prescription medications and nutrition guidance to help them grow strong, healthy bodies. We also offer disease prevention education that encourages healthy nutrition and physical activity to prevent the onset of chronic conditions, including diabetes, as well as how to manage chronic childhood illnesses such as asthma.
- Care & Education – Our Comprehensive Diabetes Management Program serves the ongoing needs of our patients with diabetes through regular check-ups, medication management and targeted health and nutrition education. The goal of the program is to enable patients with diabetes to achieve better control of blood sugar levels and prevent further complications through disease self-management and education programs.
- Compassionate Community Partners – Our Compassionate Partners program is a referral network of local healthcare providers and service organizations who offer our patients services free or at a reduced rate. When specialized care, lab tests, or other services are needed our physicians are now able to refer our patients to the following partners:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital & Medical Center
- Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- A cadre of private practice specialty physicians
If you are a provider interested in joining us in our efforts, please email us or contact us at our main office at 602.861.2233.
One of the most expensive aspects of modern medicine is the high cost of prescription medications. The free ongoing prescriptions* we provide to our patients enable them to maintain their health and allow them to return to work, care for their family, or resume productive lives. Mission of Mercy’s on-board formula contains over 200 types of generic prescription medications. Our patients receive their free medications on premises as part of their patient visit.
*Mission of Mercy dispenses free prescription medications only to patients treated at our clinics. We are not a dispensing pharmacy and therefore cannot fill prescriptions written by other providers.