As an Arizona taxpayer, you have the opportunity to give a donation and take a CREDIT on your state tax return.
Your gift to the Mission of Mercy Health Fund will help a family without insurance AND qualify for a state TAX CREDIT. This is more than a deduction! It’s a dollar-for-dollar credit.
Your Tax Credit gift will:
- $800 gift provides a 6-week chronic disease management course for 10 patients with diabetes.
- $600 gift will buy 1 month of fuel to power our mobile medical units.
- $400 gift provides inhalers for 6 patients with asthma.
- $200 gift gives 40 patients with high blood pressure medication for 1 month.
- $100 gift pays for 1 doctor visit, including medications, diagnostic labs, x-ray and 1:1 patient counseling.
How It Works
Arizona Charitable Tax Credit
You get your money back!
Tax credits reduce your taxes dollar-for-dollar as a credit (not a deduction.)
Maximum Amount Doubled
Couples filing jointly can now give any amount up to $800 maximum (individuals can give up to $400). Any donation amount up the maximum can be used as a credit.
No need to itemize! Everyone who files income taxes in Arizona can claim the credit, simply by making a contribution for Mission of Mercy.
Take multiple tax credits
In the same tax year, you may take advantage of multiple tax credits, including the Charitable Tax Credit, the Public School Tax Credit, the Private School Tuition Credit, and the Foster Care Credit. Each are separate credits.
3 Ways to Give
MAIL A CHECK
Write a check to Mission of Mercy Health Fund. You must include the full name, Mission of Mercy Health Fund. Mail to: 360 E Coronado Rd. Ste 160, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Call Us Today at 602-861-2233 to give with your credit card.