FISCAL YEAR 2016 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Provided more than 15,000 free doctor visits.
- Distributed nearly 20,000 free prescription medications.
- Recorded an astounding 17,000+ hours of volunteer service from 274 pro bono doctors,
nurses, interpreters and clinic support volunteers — valued at $900,000.
- Provided 246 patients with education on oral health, nutrition, flu prevention, diabetes
management, hypertension and heart disease through our Community Connections program.
- Our community partners recorded nearly 1,000 eligibility and enrollment assistance encounters, connecting Mission of Mercy patients with programs such as AHCCCS, SNAP (food assistance) and the health insurance marketplace.
- Provided women with free mammograms in partnership with Mobile On-site Mammography.