FISCAL YEAR 2017 HIGHLIGHTS:
- Provided more than 13,798 free doctor visits.
- Distributed nearly 26,953 free prescription medications.
- Recorded an astounding 15,000+ hours of volunteer service from 274 pro bono doctors,
nurses, interpreters and clinic support volunteers.
- Provided 1,326 diabetic patients with not only doctor visits and medications, but also one-on-one education for managing their condition.
- Our community partners at our clinics recorded 1,405 eligibility and enrollment assistance encounters, connecting Mission of Mercy patients with programs such as AHCCCS, SNAP (food assistance) and the health insurance marketplace.
- Provided women with free mammograms in partnership with Mobile On-site Mammography.