13th Annual Morning of Miracles Breakfast Cancelled
Due to an unexpected move of our first clinic site launched 22 years ago in Phoenix, we recently found it necessary to cancel our December 4th fundraising breakfast and focus our efforts on securing a new site in order to assure a seamless and successful transition for the 900 patients served annually by this clinic.
We are pleased to announce our first day of service at
North Phoenix Baptist Church on December 4th!
Without our signature fundraising event, we’ve lost an opportunity to raise significant funds at year-end to ensure our clinic doors stay open to serve the uninsured into 2020 and beyond. We ask for your support through a year-end contribution to support our vital work.
- $50 will supply a child or adult with asthma with a life-saving rescue inhaler
- $125 will supply a patient with diabetes with a month’s worth of insulin
- $500 will fuel our mobile medical RV serving Phoenix and East Valley clinics for a month
- $1,000 will serve 12 patients with doctor visits, prescription medications, labs and x-rays
- $5,000 will sponsor a full clinic day of service for more than 60 uninsured patients
We appreciate any gift you can give at this time. Know that your generosity will make an immediate difference for children, adults and seniors right here in our community who lack access to healthcare.
Wishing you and yours all the blessings of the holiday season and good health in the New Year!