The 13th Annual Morning of Miracles Breakfast is Going VIRTUAL!
This year’s annual Mercy in the Morning Breakfast will be held virtually on the morning of Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at 9 a.m.
Join our host, Sean McLaughlin from 3TV/CBS 5 News, to learn about the impact of Mission of Mercy’s services as we work to empower patients, restore dignity, and strengthen communities.
Together we can help advance our shared vision of caring for Arizonans who otherwise do not have access to quality healthcare. Because health matters. For everyone.
Details to come, please check back!
With the ongoing pandemic disrupting so much of regular life, we are so appreciative of every dollar our supporters can contribute.
- $50 will supply a child or adult with asthma with a life-saving rescue inhaler
- $125 will supply a patient with diabetes with a month’s worth of insulin
- $500 will fuel our mobile medical RV serving Phoenix and East Valley clinics for a month
- $1,000 will serve 12 patients with doctor visits, prescription medications, labs and x-rays
- $5,000 will sponsor a full clinic day of service for more than 60 uninsured patients
We appreciate any gift you can give at this time. Know that your generosity will make an immediate difference for children, adults and seniors right here in our community who lack access to healthcare.