Mission of Mercy's Maryland/Pennsylvania Mobile Medical & Dental Clinic Program has been serving the sick and needy in the region since 1994. It has grown into a charitable organization that serves nearly 5,000 patients annually at seven clinic sites in Maryland and two in South Central Pennsylvania via a mobile medical van.
At Mission of Mercy, no one is denied care. All services are provided free, regardless of race, color, creed, national origin or religion.
Headquartered in Frederick, Maryland, The Maryland Pennysylvania mobile program provides free:
- Primary care
- Non-emergency care for acute illness
- Episodic and long-term treatment of chronic illnesses (such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, arthritis, depression, etc.)
- Prenatal care
- Physical therapy
- Prescription medications
- Dental care (primarily fillings and extractions)
Through our network of community partners, patients also receive free:
- Laboratory and blood work
- Imaging services (X-rays, MRIs, etc.)
- A limited number of surgeries
Mission of Mercy does not accept government funding, a policy that enables our patients to receive care without the degrading experience of having to prove their poverty. All funding is provided by private contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations, service organizations, churches, special events, and more. Mission of Mercy is a registered charity and is a 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible. To donate, please click here.