**For clinic hours, locations, and appointments, please click HERE**
Since 1997, Mission of Mercy has provided more than 200,000 patient visits and dispensed more than 300,000 prescriptions.
Collaborative relationships enable our patients to receive additional no-cost medical care, including lab tests and X-rays, mammography, and more.
Continuing Care and Medical Services
We are a medical home for many without a primary doctor. 67% of our patients are returning patients. (Fiscal year 2016 report)
With fully equipped mobile units, Mission of Mercy is able to diagnose and treat conditions ranging from acute to chronic illnesses. Clinics have been designed to resemble a private primary care physician’s office and to provide a continuum of care, not just emergency or screening services. With an emphasize on preventive care, we help patients avoid dangerous complications and costly emergency care.
Mission of Mercy Arizona doctors can provide services in the following areas:
- Skin conditions
We offer many on-site diagnostic services, to include:
- Blood Pressure
- Visual Acuity Testing
- Finger Stick Blood Glucose and Cholesterol
- Urine Dipstick Analysis
- Urine Pregnancy Tests
- Fecal Occult Blood
- Electrocardiogram (per doctor discretion)
- Oxygen Saturation
Access to Care Program
Mission of Mercy’s work to prevent, manage and treat the chronic conditions of the working poor and uninsured is coordinated under the umbrella of their Access to Care Program which contains the following four components:
- Primary Health Care – We provide compassionate, holistic and cost-effective primary care to Maricopa County’s uninsured population. We are the only totally free mobile medical clinic serving Maricopa County’s uninsured working poor and homeless persons of all ages with no sliding scales or co-pays.
- Child Services – Children receive free check-ups, prescription medications and nutrition guidance to help them grow strong, healthy bodies. We also offer disease prevention education that encourages healthy nutrition and physical activity to prevent the onset of chronic conditions, including diabetes, as well as how to manage chronic childhood illnesses such as asthma.
- Living with Diabetes – Over a decade ago, our Living with Diabetes program was established and has served the ongoing needs of our diabetic patients through regular check-ups, prescriptions and health education. The goal of the program is to enable patients with diabetes to achieve better control of blood sugar levels and prevent further complications through disease management and education programs.
- Compassionate Community Partners – Our Compassionate Partners program is a referral network of local health care providers and service organizations who offer our patients services free of charge. When specialized care, lab tests, or other services are needed our physicians are now able to refer our patients to the following Compassionate Partners:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital & Medical Center
- Sonora Quest Laboratories
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine
- A cadre of private practice specialty physicians
If you would like to join us in our efforts, please email us or contact us at our main office at 602.861.2233.
One of the most expensive aspects of modern medicine is the high cost of prescription medications. The free ongoing prescriptions* we provide to our patients enable them to maintain their health and allow them to return to work, care for their family, or resume productive lives. Mission of Mercy’s on-board formula contains over 200 types of generic prescription medications. Our patients receive their free medications on premises as part of their patient visit.
*Mission of Mercy dispenses free prescription medications only to patients treated at our clinics. We are not a general dispensing pharmacy and therefore cannot fill prescriptions written by a private doctor that is not a volunteer for Mission of Mercy.